Organo Gold Income Disclosure Statement

What started as a small company focused on providing a better cup of coffee five years ago has now expanded into an international corporation providing the treasures of the Earth to the people of the world. Organo Gold now offers a wide range of convenient, easy to use, every day products, including beverages, nutraceuticals and personal care products.

At Organo Gold, we blend the unequaled power of unique products with an unparalleled business opportunity that lets our Distributors capitalize on the growing health and wellness industry. For those who join our Organo Gold Family, our compensation plan rewards individuals for their commitment and, although success will vary from Distributor to Distributor, the power of Organo Gold has already created life-changing income opportunities for many.

We welcome all who want to be part of this great endeavor and commit to providing an ever-expanding support system for your success.

* Figures stated on the left represent the annualized average earnings in 2012 of those Active Distributors who are qualified to receive compensation through Organo Gold Compensation Plan. Active Distributor is defined as a Distributor that a) has registered by executing an OG Distributor Agreement, b) has placed at least one product order in the preceding 12 months (January to Dec 31, 2012), and c) has earned at least one weekly or monthly bonus. The aforementioned criteria exclude retail customers, wholesale customers and Distributors that did not renew their contract.

Typical participants (83%) who participate in the Organo Gold compensation plan earned between $0-$599/year. The remaining 17% of the Distributors that were considered active reached a leadership rank and earned anywhere from $600 to more than $100,000 dollars during the year.

The earnings stated on the left are not necessarily representative of the typical income or profit, if any, that a Distributor can or will earn through his or her participation in the Organo Gold Compensation Plan. The success of a Distributor will depend on personal efforts, including, but not limited to, skill and time invested in developing the business. Organo Gold does not guarantee any level of income or success.